Use Search to get
to the information
you want quickly.

Fire Wardens

Contact Us

Fred Greathead, Warden 603-562-5165
Pete Paris, Deputy
Frank Presto, Deputy

Every person, firm or corporation who kindles or causes to be kindled any fire or burns or causes to be burned any material, except when the ground is covered with snow, SHALL obtain a written fire permit from the Forest Fire Warden in the town or city where the fire will be kindled. Brush-burning permits are required for safety and proper notification of regional fire lookouts. Residential refuse burning is prohibited by State law.