Use Search to get
to the information
you want quickly.

  • NH Resident Pistol Permit Application

    NH Resident Pistol Permit Application

  • Dog permit/registration

    Register your dog with the Town Clerk during scheduled office hours. Please bring a copy of your dog’s current rabies certificate if possible. All dogs must have a current rabies…

  • Burial Permits

    If you are interested in a burial plot, please Contact Us. Plots are available in the new section of the McCoy Cemetery only.

  • See Property Tax Information

    Visit Sharon’s Tax Kiosk to view property tax information online, twenty four hours a day.

  • Burn (or Fire) Permits

    Contact the Fire Warden Fred Greathead, Warden 603-562-5165 Frank Presto, Deputy Brush-burning permits are required for safety and proper notification of regional fire lookouts. Residential refuse burning is prohibited…

  • Driver’s License

    NH DMV New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Division Keene Address: 149 Emerald Street, Suites A-1 and A-2 Days: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Friday Services: Drop box; Driver Licensing; Registration (vehicle and boat); Walking Disability; apply for Duplicate Titles…

  • Motor Vehicle Registration

    You can register your vehicle with the Town Clerk during the clerk’s office hours. Registration renews yearly in the month of your birth. (Trailers must also be registered.) For a…